The Pokémon Go Water Festival, which is greeted with great excitement every year , returns on August 23rd. The event, the first of which was held at the same time as Songkran, the Thai New Year Festival, has become an element in itself. In the game where we see water pokémon everywhere, there are many different bonus trainers waiting for you. During the event, eggs, raids, field research missions and wildlife instructors will obtain water-type pokémon, even if they do not live close to water.
Here are the details about the festival
- Pokémon Go Water Festival will start on Friday, August 23, 2019 at 11:00 CEST, and will end on Friday, August 30, 2015 at 11:00 CEST.
- Magikarp, Wooper, Wailmer and many more water species Pokémon will be more common in the wilderness.
- The following Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wildlife around the water: Wartortle, Poliwhirl, Seaking, Lapras, Qwilfish, Mantine, Lotad, Feebas, Piplup, Buizel and Finneon.
- Water-type pokémon will hatch more often than hatch.
- Kings and Crawdaunt will be able to learn about the new Crabhammer, a water-based Attack that has just been released in Pokémon GO.
- If you manage to navigate through the waves of chance, you may encounter Shiny Carvanha or Shiny Barboach!
- Blastoise, Vaporeon, Lapras and many other water species Pokémon will be seen in the raids.
- On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, from 18:00 until 19:00, you will be able to encounter Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf in five-star raids in their area.
- During the festival, the number of sugar obtained from the eggs will be doubled.
- If you have a water-type pokémon as your friend, the distance to gain sugar will be halved.
Pokémon Go Water Festival 2019 starts on 23 August. Are you ready to share this excitement?